Monday, October 18, 2010

Transfer 8 Week 3, October 18, 2010

Dear Family,

Saturday and Sunday we were privileged to have Gladys Knight and the Saints Unified Voices come to the Tennessee Nashville Mission and perform for us and our investigators. It was a Fireside of music and testimony. Towards the end of the fireside Sister Knight told the audience about her conversion. She asked the audience "Where are my missionaries?" which was our queue to stand. Sister Austin and I had a few people ask us if we were the missionaries who taught Sister Knight. A part of me wanted to say yes, but I was about one or so when Sister Knight joined the church with her family. In fact it was her children who first started going to the church, then Brother and Sister Knight joined as well, and Sister Knight's sister is now taking the lessons as well.

A few weeks ago Nate sent me some cds that he wanted me to keep good care of, I decided to make copies so if one does get destroyed we at least have another copy. Once I'm finished copying all six of the CDs I'll be sending them back to him. I'm now half way through with that. Hopefully next week I'll be finished and will be sending them home.

I can't really think of anything else to say, so I suppose I'll say adieu.

PS Email me before 10 if you can if you want more information. However, I'm sure you already knew that. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment