Friday, November 6, 2009

A-1 Driving School


The beginning of August Mom decided there was enough time for me to get my driver's license before leaving on my mission. By mid-September I had nearly 40 hours of driving time completed. The beginning of October Mom got me signed up with A-1 Driving School so I could complete the hours of observation and driving required by the State of Utah. Each session lasted 2 hours and in four weeks I was able to complete my training on 26 October 2009.

Observations: 10/8, 14, and 20
Drives: 10/13, 19, and 26

1 comment:

  1. Driving schools is also becoming a lucrative business anywhere in the globe as many people want to personally drive their own car. Since driving schools are offered only by private companies the business is really sound.

    Tennessee Driving Schools

    ReplyDelete