Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Tuesday, 24 November 2009, 1st MTC P-Day

Dear family,

I'm doing well. The first week of MTC life has been hectic, but one expects that sort of thing to happen.

Besides my companion and me there are two other sisters in District 30E, Sister Owen, and Sister Bishop. Our district is made up of 5 companionships. The Elders are: Elder Harrison, Elder Willis; Elder Kelley, Elder Pritchett; Elder Myler, and Elder Falkner, with Elder Myler as District leader.

In the District we have 3 converts, they're Edler Willis, Elder Kelley, and Elder Pritchett, with Elder Kelley being the newest (he's been a member for about 18 months). He's very righteous, but not in that way--he's very spiritual.

Mom, would you send more stroop, it was very good. Elder Pritchett would like it if you sent more cookies, I still have half of what you sent, but he'd still like more; I suppose I could say the Elders would like you to.

Yesterday was our first time going over to the Training Resource Center (TRC) it was fun. We also went to the Referral Center (RC), it was a little scary, but fun as well.

Oh Sister Kingston and I have similar cameras, which one of the elders said was pink, we both said it was purple.

Before I forget, I'll tell you about our two teachers. Brother Dixion and Brother Tew (two). Brother Dixion comes up with crazy names for himself. Brother Tew just recently got back from his mission.

When Sis. Kingston and I first got here there were 4 sisters in the room, they're all going to Japan. Now there's only half. We had Sisters Holmes, Ieremia, Patrick, and Tohara. Sis. Tohara and I share a bunk bed, she's on top. Sis. Kingston shares with Sis. Patrick, who's also on top.

The food here is okay, but I think they're trying to fatten us up before we go out into the field. It isn't very filling, about and hour later I'm hungry again.

Well I gotta go. Send my love to the others,

Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment