Monday, December 7, 2009

Tuesday, 1 December 2009 2nd MTC P-day

Dear people who are related to me,

Mom, Sister Kingston's first name is Keva. No, we're not all going to the same mission, I wish, but no we aren't. Sister Kingston and I are the only "outsiders" as far as that's concerned. We're all going back east, and all but my comp is going to the south. Sister Kingston loved the "count-down to Christmas" treat you sent me/her. It was a wonderful birthday gift (today's her birthday, I picked up the package today also).

I was wondering if you could get me a better backpack, or if you'd prefer, sending me thirty dollars so that I can purchase one here. I was also wondering if you'd send me a pair of jeans and my blue ASL hoodie with "the top ten reasons to learn asl . . ." it'd be great for P-days.

Tim, I'm sorry if my email's going to be a problem, I know it's long, but I was working against the clock.

I gotta get going, I'll talk to you all next Tuesday. OH! before I forget my departure date should be the 14th, just thought I'd let you know.

love, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment