Monday, December 7, 2009

Wednesday, 2 December 2009 Handwritten Note

Dear Mom,

This snail mail is because I forgot to tell you about Thursday [Thanksgiving]. We had two devotionals that day. Pres. Smith (president of the MTC) and someone else you may or may not know, someone named Elder Jeffrey R. Holland, and his wife, spoke to us.

When Sister Holland spoke she said, "He took my breath away, and ever since then I haven't been able to breathe on my own." How cute is that?

Elder Kelley says you've gone up twenty points for liking Elder Holland and being in his Book of Mormon class.

The shirt you sent was great. I love it.

On Thanksgiving we had a service project; what better way to say thank you than to serve?

Love,

Lizzie

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if angela can see this, but I miss you already I love hearing about the mission. I hope you are having fun serving the Lord. I will miss you this holiday season.
    Love Amanda
    P.S. If you can read this can you please tell me so I don't feel like I am writing to your mom, Nina if you are read this and angela can't can you tell me so I know I have to write her a letter. Thanks

    ReplyDelete