Thursday, December 17, 2009

Tuesday, 8 December 2009 My Last Week at the MTC

If you had told me that I wouldn't want to leave the MTC I wouldn't have believed you, because before I came to the MTC I wasn't happy with the four-week stay, now however, I want to stay with the great Elders and Sisters of District 30E. We've all grown so much that we've bonded together.

Mom, I would like an address book, it'd be nice if you'd send it ASAP. Flight plans are being sent via snail mail, along with dad's birthday card, I found it very humorous, and it works well with dad's personality. I would like some hand written notes sent in the mail (obviously) from you all before I leave. I'm the only missionary in my district who’s received packages but no letters. I would like at least two letters before I go out into the field. I will also be sending you the pictures from here when I get out into the field. I'm not gonna try here and waste the precious time we have on here.

I must go, I love you all and my next email will be from the field.

Love Sister Whitehead. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment