Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Transfer 1 Week 3, 4 January 2010

Questions to answer:

Have you found the Christmas card with the check from Grandma and Grandpa?
What is your apartment address?
What's the name of your investigator who wanted more to read? How is she progressing?
How's the searching going?
Any other investigators to tell about?
Any interesting experiences that happened this week?


Reply:

Yes, I got Grandma's and Grandpa's letter/check, it came in the mail a few days after I wrote the email.

I'll have to get back with you on this one, I don't have anything that would have the address on it.

Her name is Wanda Kelley, she called on Wednesday and told us that she wanted to be baptized. Her date has been set for January 23. We have another investigator who also has a date for the 23rd as well, her name is Hazel.

Okay, I suppose. It kinda freaks me out when we go tracting because I'm all new and I don't really know what to say, but I know as long as I lean on the Lord he will guide me.

Not really. Nothing really changes here. Well, one of the sisters here is leaving on Wednesday because she's a Spanish speaking sister and she now has a companion to be assigned to. I'm going to miss her.

One question though, what's stitchery?

No comments:

Post a Comment