Monday, January 11, 2010

Transfer 1 Week 4, 11 January 2010

Questions to answer:
1. Speaking of cold, is your coat warm enough? Are you thinking about buying some boots?
2. Have you had your bike assembled yet? Any need to use it yet?
3. Have you had a Zone Conference yet? One coming?
4. How are your District Meetings?
5. What's your P-day schedule like? Where do you do your shopping and laundry?
6. Do you and your comp cook your meals together (i.e., you eat the same food) or separately?
7. Do you have a microwave oven?
8. What kind of service have you been performing for your service hours?
9. Old news, but I was wondering what you did on New Year's Eve and New Year's Day.
10. How are Wanda and Kelly progressing?
11. How's Bill?
12. If you've got it today, what's your apartment address? If you don't know it, maybe Sister Blackham does.
13. What was the most interesting or exciting thing that happened during the week?

Reply:
1. When I have the lining in it's very warm. When I don't it isn't that warm but is good for short bits of time. The thought for boots have crossed my mind, I already have a pair, but still I might buy more.
2. No, it's still in it's box. And so far no need.
3. No, our next Zone Conf. is on Wednesday. I can't wait!
4. District Meeting is AWESOME! Our district leader is an amazing 9-fingered Elder. His comp. came out with me. I even sat next to him on the plane from Memphis.
5. Busy. We go to Walmart to shop, though we might go to other stores. We've been doing laundry at a member’s home, but now we're in a threesome and the other sister's old apartment has a washer and dryer so we used that today.
6. Depends on the day. Usually we eat different things but there are times where we'll have a pizza and we share.
7. We do have one. It'd be a pain not to have one.
8. We do different things. My first service was helping with a wrestling building that one of the member's husband was building. (We worked for our food.)
9. Stuff. We spent the night at our place. At midnight the other sisters went to the roof. I was in bed, I did wake up but I wanted my bed more than the roof.
10. It's just Wanda Kelley. She's doing well, and can't wait until the 23rd. Our other investigator with the same date has decided to drop us. I still keep her in my prayers.
11. Bill's doing wonderful. He and his wife, Renee have a calling in the Boy Scouts. He received the PH the day after his baptism, that was pretty cool.
12. I DO have it today. (Though I did send a snail mail with it.) It's 19 South Jefferson Ave., Ste 210, Cookeville, TN 38501
13. I've fallen 3-4 times in the snow and haven't been seriously hurt, unlike the last time I fell. I finally got a letter from two of my friends. That was nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment