Monday, February 14, 2011

Transfer 11 Week 2, February 14, 2011

Dear Family,

Sorry I wasn't able to write last week.

Snow.

That's all I gotta say is snow. Due to it snowing, cars were parked and we didn't want to walk to the library and email, so we stayed at the apartment and cleaned/packed.

So, news about this transfer. I'm now in Franklin, TN. New address is: 494 Royal Crossing, Franklin, TN 37064 (we live with members). My new companion is Sister Turner. She's been out two transfers less than I have, so she has about six more months to her mission. She's from St. George, UT, and is an awesome missionary. Work in Franklin is a little harder than the other areas I've been in but, no matter, we shall make it work!

Sister Koford is training; her trainee is Sister Valentine, so I guess that makes me a mission aunt.

Sister Christensen called on Wednesday or Thursday and asked if I would like you to come and pick me up. I thought for a second and thought: "Hey, why not? It wouldn't hurt." (I've been trying not to think about it since I found out. I don't want to get trunky before the second of May, which I can then get trunky at 9:31 p.m. I don't know what else to say . . . . .

Oh! I know! Happy Single Awareness Day! Which, I suppose is also known as Valentine’s day.

Btw, did y'all get my Valentines that I sent awhile back?

I'll hear from y'all soon!

love

No comments:

Post a Comment