Monday, March 14, 2011

Transfer 11 Week 6, March 14, 2011

2011
Dear Mom/Family,

This week has gone by so fast! In fact this transfer has gone by super fast. No mum, it's hard to believe that my time here in the great Tennessee Nashville Mission is almost over, that I only have 6 more weeks before my time is up.

This past week has kinda gone by in a blur as well. I suppose it feels like it because I went to Dickson for a coupler days with Sister Vincent. We had a scripture study class at the church and a lot of the members did a double-take! (secretly I was so happy). I would say “hi” to someone and they'd reply thinking nothing of it (or at least that's what it seemed like) and would take another look to see if what they had seen was correct.

When I came back to Franklin we helped someone get more organized; we helped put up shelving units so that she would have a place to put things. Whilst configuring one of the units Sister Turner hurt her hand. I'll send the pictures next week if I remember to bring my camera with me.

Well, I love yer guts, and visit my blog: http://atothengela.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment