Monday, March 28, 2011

Transfer 12 Week 2, March 28, 2011

Dear Momma/Family,

Sneaky, going up to the mission office during transfers. But when you live so close, who can blame you?
Well, we didn't go to Brentwood, we stayed in Franklin---we went to our church building for Real Plays (Elder Neubert told us to go, so we did). President Hutchings has told us that when our priesthood leaders tell us to go left, we go left, and that's what Sister Turner and I did. Elder Neubert told us to be at the church at 10:30 for "Real Plays" and we went left. haha.

It's sad to hear about Uncle Cecil. I don't like how everyone is dying on my mission. I guess, it's to show how important the gospel really is. This past week Sister Turner lost her uncle too. Why is everyone dying? That's one question I'd like to have answered.

Not much has happened this week. We saw Evelyn, the usually stuff.

Sorry this email isn't much, I can't think of what else to say.

Oh! Read my blog! Angie's Blog http://atothengela.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment