Monday, April 11, 2011

Transfer 12 Week 4, April 11, 2011

This past week we set a date! Only thing is he isn't in our area, but who cares, right?

Here's the story:
I was talking with Terry (Baptism date), our now nightly thing is to check up on his reading, and he handed the phone over to Rick. At first I was a little irritated because I wanted to talk with him, not Rick, but Rick was now on the line and I should talk with him. I asked Rick how he liked "The Restoration" DVD. He said he liked it, and the Spirit prompted me to ask Rick if he would be baptized. Rick continued to talk, I guess I was kinda fighting the prompting because I was thinking: He's not in our area, not even our zone, I shouldn't ask him if he wants to be baptized, I'd be treading on so many toes. Well, the Spirit didn't let up, so I followed President Hutchings's counsel and went left*. I asked him to be baptized. I was thinking April 30th at first, but it didn't seem quite right, so I flipped the next page of my calender and May 7th popped out. Rick's gonna be baptized May 7th.

*When the Spirit tells you to do something, do it, so go left when the Spirit says go left.*

I'll write more once I get Mom's email.

I don't think you've told us about Terry. (Male, female, and baptism date when?) Share the deets!
Terry is a guy, April 30th.

No comments:

Post a Comment