Monday, April 25, 2011

Transfer 12 Week 6, April 25, 2011

Well, Terry (our baptism for Saturday) didn't come to church yesterday, and so unfortunately his date has dropped, though we weren't feeling good about the date anyhow. Terry hasn't been catching what we've been teaching him, and he needs just a little more time. I won't be here to see him get baptized, but I know one day he will.

For this week, since we don't have any dates lined up, I think we'll set some. That sounds good, doesn't it? Setting some dates my last week. I rather like the idea.

There's nothing all that fun or exciting to report about last week. Sister Turner and I kinda had a "trunkie" week. We did work, but after about two door slams, we went to where we knew we would be liked and the people there love us. Oh! though yesterday one of our investigators thinks that I'm stealing things from her. It's sad that she's ninety and she can't trust the Mormons.

Yesterday we had dinner with the Rosses (the family that we live with), and we went and saw Evelyn. And of course, went to church. I'm not sure how this week is going to be, since this past week has been pretty "trunkie."

Oh mom, I only need two talks then I'll have 70. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment