Thursday, March 25, 2010

Transfer 3 Week 3, March 25, 2010

Have you figured out your address yet?
Yes, I sent home a letter, so you should get it soon. Anyway, I'll tell you now. It's 102 1/2 Poplar, Dickson, TN 37055.

So, have the Elders been able to forward your package yet, or have you even been able to send the address yet? It's important you get the tax papers inside.
No, they haven't. If I don't get it by the end of the week I'll tell somebody higher up who can do somefing about it. And will do, Mom.

Tell us about Wade. And how's his mom, Angie, doing?
Wade is cool. He's been a member for about two or so years. His story is this: he found a post-it note crumpled on the bottom of his shoe with the sister missionaries’ number on it. He took the initiative and called the number. The missionaries came over and taught him, and he was baptized. His mom, Angie, would sit in the living room while Wade was being taught in the kitchen. Her heart was being softened as she sat there overhearing what was being taught. Now she's being taught and will be baptized after church on Sunday, March 28, 2010, 13 1/2 years after I got baptized.

Any other investigator news?
Well, one of our potential investigators came to church yesterday. That was cool.

Are you still feeling ill? Are you going to see a doctor about it?
Yeah, I'm still kinda feeling iffy. This past week I've been okay, it wasn't too bad. Sunday though, my stomach really hurt, and it wasn't due to nerves about talking in church. About 7 o'clock last night my stomach and intestines really hurt, I felt like I was going to puke. I did eventually once we got home. It's still on the grass by where we park our car. hehehe.

I put your mission address and email address on your Facebook wall last week. So maybe some of your friends will see them again and write.
That's great. I really do hope some of my friends write me.

Have you received any letters from members of our Ward?
I did get something from members of the ward. 'Twas from the Davis clan. It was really nice of them to send the Easter card and treat.

Tell us something interesting that's happened in the last week.
idk. Oh, we met a family in the ward with the same last name as our mission president. . . . Which reminds me I gotta write him. So I'll talk to y'all next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment