Monday, May 17, 2010

Transfer 4 Week 5, May 17, 2010

Dear Family,

I’m snail mailing this because the internet isn’t working.

Where has the time gone? I can hardly believe Angie's been out 6 months already-Happy Bump Day tomorrow! And Tim's at 20 months…wow!
I can’t believe it either. Where has the time gone?

Angie, how are things looking out in Tennessee? Are things in Dickson pretty good? What's the news out of Nashville-or do you even know? Any news about the mission home? Did it get flooded? I'm going to forward an email Bishop Stephens sent me with pictures from Nashville. Did you get your coat last Monday? How was your Zone Conference this week? Did you get my letter? How are the recent converts and investigators doing? What's the latest news? Oh, I got the ambulance bill you sent, so I'll mail out the payment later today-in case you receive another billing.
Well, out here in Dickson things are looking okay. It has been raining a bit, but nowhere near the amount of a few weeks ago. Don’t really know about Nashville. I guess it’s a good thing that the mission home is in Franklin. If the mission home did (which I doubt) they would have told us about it. Wow, those pictures were something else. [Photos sent by Bishop Stephens.] When Sister Goff and I went to Nashville to see the doctor we were in awe of what it looked like. Yes, I got my coat, happy am I! Zone Conference was just amazing like always. Yes, I got it! Thank you sooooooo much, I loved reading it. The Recent Convert and I are doing very well, though there’s really not much to say. On Saturday, Sister Goff and I got anti-ed (something that isn’t really new), but when we were being anti-ed we were feeling the Spirit. I know that God was making sure that what the guy was saying didn’t hurt us, so that we wouldn’t be tools in his hands.

I'm thinking transfer time should be coming soon for both you [Tim] and Angie, so let us know if you are affected!
Yeah, it’s in about two weeks, I think. This week and then next.

The reason for the snail mail is because the computers were freaking out and I didn’t want to type another letter during our lunch hour on Tuesday. So enjoy the letter.

Love!

P.S. For my 6 month mark I’ll be dyeing my hair (again). I also HATE mosquitos.

No comments:

Post a Comment