Monday, June 28, 2010

Transfer 5 Week 5, June 28, 2010

How about you, Angie, what's been happening out your way? I don't have any specific questions, so just tell us about what you've been doing.


We set two baptism dates this past week. Sister Hutchings was with us for one of them, that was cool.


I was thinking about Grandpa this morning thinking about when he passed away when I was on my mission. If he were to pass away closer to the end of my mission I would want to go home to be at the funeral, so I'm grateful that I was just beginning my mission when it occurred.


Mom, I was wondering if you would send me an ipod, not my touch but perhaps the ipod Lisa was using before I let her use the touch.


Did Lisa go to R/S on Sunday? I hope she had a good time.
What should I say in my email for the sisters in R/S?


Oh, I would use my JP card for a lot more things but it declines for like the last two weeks of the month so I gotta use my own card or not buy food at all and starve. I personally think it's dumb that it stops working when we have the money for what we need, but we cannot buy it because our cards don't work. I hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment