Monday, November 29, 2010

Transfer 9 Week 3, November 29, 2010

Dear Family,

Here are the questions mom asked me:

So tell us about Thanksgiving and how things have gone for the three of you this week.
We spent Thanksgiving with this really awesome family in the ward, the Larsons (Ward Mission Leader and his family) along with Jamie (RC) and two of her sisters, and a friends of the Larsons. We learned how to crochet flowers to put in one's hair, it was fun. It's been hard, I don't like trios, I feel like an outsider. I hardly, if ever, feel included in the companionship, and what happened yesterday didn't help things any.

Any new investigators?
We have a few, some of them speak Spanish. (It's one of Sister Austin's goals to start a Spanish group in Murray).

Ward activities?
There was an activity on Thanksgiving for those who didn't have anyone to be with on Thanksgiving to go to. There's a few for Christmas. I don't know if we're going to any of those.

Interesting stories to tell?
First off, on Thursday, We have a BAPTISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! His name is Charles Rupert.

Okay, now for what happened yesterday. They got mad at me for telling one of the members what had happened. I was telling her the story, and one of them interrupted me, so it sounded worse for her than it would have. Have I said how much I hate trios?

No comments:

Post a Comment