Monday, December 6, 2010

Transfer 9 Week 4, December 6, 2010

Dear Family,

Here are Mom's Q's. If there is time I'll write more, but I don't think there's enough time:

Angie, we got the box you mailed home. I opened it and read your note that it was all your stuff, so I didn't disturb it very much. I just put it in your bedroom. Sometime in March you're probably going to have to send a big box of stuff home that you don't need and that you can't carry in your suitcases.
I was planning on doing something like that, so I will make sure I do.

Speaking of coming home, Lisa thinks you might already know your release date, so I'll ask: Do you? If so, let me know.
My certificate says May 2, so I'll be coming home the following Wednesday. And thanks for sending the card letting me know you received the box I put in the mail.

So did you give your companions the paper sacks with the treats inside as well as the Countdown-to-Christmas chains?
No . . . Of course I did! I was thinking you would send something for them so when I saw that you did, I wasn't surprised, and gave them their gifts.

I'll be sending your Christmas box in the near future. I've still got some things to collect. And Grandma has some things to mail to you too, so I'll be helping her get her stuff out as well. Something fun to look forward to!! Oh, and Josh Groban didn't put out a new Christmas CD, it's just a regular CD.
Oh, I thought he had, it looked like one to us. Well, I would like it.


Okay, so I have time to write a little more. The Christmas devotional was awesome! I saw Joseph like 5 times, like him dead on, I didn't really count the times he was kinda in. I gotta go.

No comments:

Post a Comment