Monday, December 13, 2010

Transfer 9 Week 5, December 13, 2010

I can't believe it's week 5 of my ninth transfer. First I have a few questions to ask.

1. I'm wondering if you'd send me a picture of Bill at his baptism and also a picture of a temple. I want to send him a Christmas card with those pictures in it. thanks!

2. What is Myriah's and Neeka's address(es)? I've written them letters, but they've just come back to me and I want to know why, and thanks.

Okay, so Mom wanted to know more about Charlie's baptism (as I'm sure you all do). So we met Charles one of the first days we were in Murray. He's the boyfriend of one of the members and we taught him for about a transfer before he committed to be baptized. First he was "late" to his interview, and "late" to his baptism. When I say "late" I mean he was there at the time we said he needed to be there, for his baptism he was there AT six, he had forgotten some things and Whitney didn't have her phone to call us and let us know they were running late. He also worried us when it was his confirmation day (they were late coming in), and yesterday he got the priesthood. I'm so happy for him!

Yesterday it snowed! Sister Koford wasn't feeling good either, so we stayed in the whole day. (By 6 we were told to park our cars so it wasn't that big of a deal for us, only thing is now we have two car fast days for this month! fun I love to walk.... not.)

Well, time's almost up. I gotta go. I love you all and have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment