Monday, January 10, 2011

Transfer 10 Week 3, January 10, 2011

Mom/family

I can't believe it's week 3 of my 10th transfer. Before we all know it, Alison and Clark will be married! So, I don't know if President or Sister Hutchings would call, but yesterday I scared Sister Koford and Jamie, her mom, and one of her friends. I was cold and my right arm was shaking pretty bad. If it had been my left arm, then yeah, it could have been a seizure, but since it was the right arm I don't think so. As far as I can recall all about my seizures they happen on the right side of my brain so if I were to convulse it would must likely happen on the left side of my body, not the right. We were teaching Jamie's mom the Stop Smoking Workshop. Glennis (Jamie's mom) really enjoyed the workshop. She knows she needs to quit and in the weeks before things had happened to her cigarettes. A few days before she had washed them in the washer. I'm so proud of Glennis. I know she has a strong support group, even if it's just one person in her family, it's still a strong support group.

Not much has happened this week. We've taught lessons to members, less actives, recent converts, and our investigators. Speaking of investigators, Jessica's date has dropped. She isn't living #7 of the ten commandments. However, we will reset the date with her so that she can be baptized.

I gotta write Nate right quick so I'll talk with ya'll next Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment