Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Transfer 10 Week 2, January 5, 2011

Dear Family,

Sorry this is so late, the library in Murray is closed this week for a variety of reasons and so we waited until District Meeting to email in Paris, TN, and since this is late I got Grandma's email. Yay!

Now to answer the questions Mom had for me in her email.

So, how's it going being just the two of you and you being senior comp?
Good, but at the same time a little scary, I've never been senior comp so its new, but I know I can do it, because God wouldn't have put me as senior if I couldn't.

Are you getting along well with Sister Kofford?
Yes, Sister Koford and I are getting along pretty well. Oh! Sister Koford would like some return address labels, I should tell ya while I remember.

I'm assuming it's easier now that there are only two of you.
Duos are easier for me than trios. I think it has to do with the fact that I'm so used to being the third wheel that being a missionary it doesn't make sense to be a "third wheel".

Is she enjoying doing the driving?
I think she is, but I'm not 100% sure.

Because it's been so cold in Utah, the other day we were checking temperatures in Utah, Arizona, Kentucky, and Alaska. That particular day it was warmer in Murray than Phoenix (it was 40 degrees in Phoenix).
It was warmer in Kentucky than in Phoenix! No way! It's hard to believe!

And Nome, Alaska was warmer than we expected, too, but now I can't remember the temp. Anyway, tell us about how things are going and how your investigator(s) are doing.
We're having a hard time with our baptism date, Jessica. She wasn't at church this past Sunday and wasn't there at our appointment yesterday. I hope she's still good. I hope she hasn't gotten scared or something like that.

Mom, I was wondering if you could send me the talks from the First Presidency's Christmas Devotional? I was also wondering what's happened to my letters, I've just been missing getting some mail. I don't get a lot as is, so without the little I get, I recieve no mail at all. I wish I could communicate with Myriah and Neeka, but I guess I'll just have to wait until May 6 to talk with them. I think I'll stay away a little longer than my mission just to see what they'll do.

No comments:

Post a Comment