Monday, September 13, 2010

Transfer 7 Week 4, September 13, 2010

Dear Family,

I guess I should start off by telling y'all a little more about Sister Rigley since both Ma and Mim E (Grandma) have asked me in both of their emails.

Sister Rigley is from . . . you guessed it, Utah! She's from Layton, Utah. She's been out for a little over a year. We've been having a hard time, but this past weekend we worked things out and I'm gonna send the evidence of what we did to get some unity in this companionship.

The baptism we were going to have this past Saturday (Sept. 11) has now been scheduled for the 25th. Yay! We'll have two entering the waters of baptism that day, and they both came to church yesterday!

I'm glad to hear that Amanda has had Riley. I hope she sends me something telling me about him. I don't like being outta the loop, especially when it comes to my friends.

2nd Email
Mom, I've thought of something that I want for my birthday. Dancer knee pads. I fell this past week and hurt my knee (part of the pictures I just sent). My companion would also like some labels so she doesn't have to write her name on every letter she sends. Her name is: Sister Rachel Marie Rigley. Thank you so much.

And speaking of letters I could use some more stamps! (I figure I'd ask since my birthday's almost here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment