Monday, September 27, 2010

Transfer 7 Week 6, September 27, 2010

Dear Family,

Did you get your birthday box okay this week?
Yes, I did get my birthday box this week, funny story about that. Sister Rigley and I were heading out to go out and work (Sister Rigley had some letters to drop off) and we saw the postal worker and he told us that the package on top of the mail unit was ours (mine, really) and it was the package you sent. We took it up to the apartment so the things inside wouldn't melt. Good thing too it was a HOT day and there were things that could melt.

Are you ready to have a little party to celebrate your 22nd birthday?! I hope you get to have a little fun and a little celebration.
Yes. Yes I am. I hope I get to have a little fun as well. I think I deserve at least a little fun.

Oh, and you should have had a baptismal service last Saturday. How did that go?
Yes! we did have a baptism this weekend. Her name is Sara Edmonds. We had to start her baptism a little late because the font wasn't filling as fast as we wanted it to (it was started too late for the program to be on time). Don't worry though, no one minded it. Sara was apprehensive about her baptism, but that was to be expected. Sara was baptized by a member of the ward, Brother Rucker, who is just awesome, a feller who's sensitive to the things which are spiritual.

It's almost time for dinner so I'm gonna have to wrap this up, but just send the questions again next week and I'll answer them then. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment