Monday, September 6, 2010

Transfer 7 Week 3, September 6, 2010

It's me, Sister Whitehead. It's Monday, September 6, 2010. I'm sitting here in the Family History Center at the church in McMinnville with Sister Rigley and the Spanish Elders, Elder Goodman, Elder Lowry, and Elder Shoun (like town). I just read all y'all's emails and am now responding to it.

Mom, when did you tryout for the MoTab? I don't think you told me that, perhaps you did, I just don't remember.

I'm having a bit of a hard time. I feel burned in McMinnville. This is my 3rd transfer and I've only been in areas for 2, so this is new to me. I don't know if I can handle it—well I know I can, because I know the Lord won't give me something I can't handle. To be honest, that's how I've been handling a lot of this that has happened out here in Tennessee.

This past week has been pretty hard. We had three baptismal dates at the beginning of last week and now we only have one. One of the dropped dates is because we haven't been able to see him, the other dropped date is because she doesn't feel prepared for baptism. (She is, she just doesn't know it. She's pretty much a dry Mormon.)

Not a lot has been done I'm sad to say, so this is all I have to report on.

No comments:

Post a Comment