Monday, July 26, 2010

Transfer 6 Week 3, July 26, 2010

Dear Family,

It's good to hear about all y'all's week. I really did enjoy the package from the YW. When I saw the key in our mail box slot-thingy I thought Sister Winder had gotten another package, she's the one who usually does, but when the package was for me, I was surprised! (Mom, you don't have to worry about me being nice I sent Sister Davis a thank you card as soon as I got the package, and I asked her to thank the YW.)

This week has been kinda slow, and hot, really, really, really HOT! Our Daily Contacts (DC) is low this week because of it being so stinkin' hot here, no one wants to be outside, not even us, but by being outside in the heat it sparks an interest in people to want to know why we're outside. Sister Winder and I have talked to a lot of people about why we come out on missions (it was brought on by Sister Woodall not being there. Remember, Sister Woodall was the mini-missionary, and they wanted to know where she was).

I was wondering if you could send me the Ensign every month, we get it here, but we use them as visuals for our investigators. I'd just like my own copy that I can mark up and stuff and now with Zone Conferences being every three months instead of every month I don't know what they'll do for the Ensign.

I can't think of anything else. So . . . .

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment